Friday, March 19, 2010

My sea of wonder

We have these great brown eyes in our family...

Some are a deep deep brown... they were so dark that when she was a baby they looked black.



Some have a hint of gold in them... like her mother's eyes.



Some have a hint of green... looks a bit like spring.



But then we have these...


...I don't even know where to begin... ice blue some days and minty green others with the longest lashes I have ever seen. If I hadn't birthed all 10 pounds of him I would wonder if he was dropped accidentally by the stork. Not to mention he acts just like his dad and inherited his dad's great hair... Watch out hon, I think you might have some competition. In fact the little girls at school are mesmerized by them as well... his teacher has even labeled him "chick magnet"... I think I could be in trouble.




But most of all I am just grateful that I get to look into the most beautiful eyes everyday of my life... be they brown or blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment