Friday, March 26, 2010

My Helper

A couple of nights ago I had a client coming over for some head shots for a pageant and since I don't have enough room right now to leave my studio up full time I have to set it up when necessary. This is where my little helluns come in . After we get everything set up I make the poor sucker who got snagged sit on the stool and pose for me to make sure I have the lighting the way I want it so that I only have to make small adjustments when the client arrives.

Well today this particular hellun was feeling a bit spunky so I snapped away only so I could embarrass her later... hey that's what parents are for right?

Oh yeah she is gonna hate me for this one.


This is that oops I did it look which looks a little to much like a "pucker" for my taste.


This is what she looks like when I can get her to quite goofing around. She was definitely blessed with looks that far exceed her folks. Lucky girl!

1 comment:

  1. She is certainly lovely and has personality that reaches clear through the lens.

    ReplyDelete