Monday, June 14, 2010

Just Like Grandpa

This is my grandpa Oaks...



He played football for BYU and was quite good I am told. He was quite athletic and played lots of different of sports during his younger years. I only remember Grandpa playing with us grandchildren and he never disappointed. He was always up for a good game of whatever we wanted to play.


About 6 years ago I was blessed with this 10lb baby boy who is nothing but muscle and is built just like Grandpa...



I suspect he will put his all into whatever sports he chooses to play and someday I hope he plays with his grandchildren with as much vigor as Grandpa Oaks played with his. I am often amazed at how much he runs, jumps, walks and holds himself like Grandpa did. He is strong and yet kind, hard-working and playful and never misses the chance to play a good prank on someone. Yep he is definitely a descendant of Grandpa Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment